The term ‘DJ Media Publishing Ltd’, ‘DJ Media’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (energy-now.co.uk) whose registered office is New Venture House, Weir Lane, Worcester, WR2 4AY. Our company registration number is 10348687 (England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Information We Collect – We may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information at certain points throughout our website, including your name, company name, email address and/or telephone number. In addition to this information, we also collect information on how you use the site, using page tagging techniques and browsers used. This data is used to more efficiently operate the company’s business, promote its services and administer its website. DJ Media may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects. We may also collect any information you choose to provide in your communications with the company. Please do not send information or complete any web forms with confidential information you do not wish to share.
- Information-Sharing with Third Parties. DJ Media may disclose your personally identifiable information to another entity (a) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section; (b) to confirm or update information provided by you; (c) to inform you of events, services and other important items, and (d) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. We may also share your information when legally required to do so.
- How We Collect Information. In addition to the methods described above, we may collect information using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or similar digital marker technologies. These methods permit DJ Media to collect various types of information, such as which pages you visit and which articles you click on, links you follow and other information. DJ Media and its service providers use this information to monitor and improve the websites & other methods of information distribution.
- How We Protect Information. DJ Media has procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
- How You Can View or Update Your Personal Information. You have the right to access the personal information we hold, update it or delete it. You also have the right to restrict processing of your data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or view the data we hold about you, please contact us using the details outlined in point 10 below.
- How to Opt-Out. If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Contact Us. For additional information on this policy contact DJ Media Publishing Ltd via email at email@example.com, or by post – DJ Media Publishing Ltd, New Venture House, Weir Lane, Worcester, WR2 4AY.