Popular magazine Energy Now has relaunched (today) as a website to continue providing agricultural and rural business owners with independent information and guidance on renewable energy generation, effective energy management and low-carbon solutions.
This exciting new resource will allow farmers and landowners to:
- Keep up with relevant news from across the renewable & low carbon energy sectors
- Receive guidance on owning and effectively operating renewable energy systems, as well as the implementation of low carbon and energy efficiency measures
- Search for technology and service providers
- Gain insight from leading industry figures
- Generate new ideas and understand the latest opportunities
- Examine the benefits received and the challenges faced by others, through examples of existing projects
- View details of relevant events
Energy Now creator David Jacobmeyer said:
“We have been strongly committed to assisting agricultural and rural business owners with renewable energy & low carbon measures since 2007, through both Energy Now magazine and the Energy Now Expo, and are very proud to continue this service through Energy Now online.
Farmers and landowners are an essential part of the renewable energy sector and are uniquely placed to help the UK achieve its’ Net Zero target and our transition to a green society.”
Energy Now magazine launched in 2007 as a printed, bi-monthly magazine to provide farmers and landowners with independent information on renewable energy generation, energy efficiency and carbon management, and quickly became the market leading title in this space. The magazine was followed by the Energy Now Expo, launched in 2010 and now part of the Energy & Rural Business Show, to showcase the systems, applications and benefits and provide a place where like-minded business owners could exchange ideas and further understand the reasons for investing in renewable & low carbon energy systems.