The British Hydropower Association (BHA) have recently announced details of their 2022 Hydro Network, taking place on 30th June at Shrewsbury Town Football Club.
The one day networking event focuses exclusively on the unique and diverse world of hydropower. It features an comprehensive conference programme, in which experts will cover many of the challenges currently faced by the sector and consider future opportunities and initiatives.
Speakers and topics being covered at this year’s event include:
- Hydropower, electric vehicles and storage. How can they work together? – Ian Cook, ICCL
- Unlocking the full potential of your hydro scheme – Gareth McMann, Gilbert, Gilkes and Gordon
- Adding value to micro hydropower – the potential of green hydrogen – Ed Bailey, Bailey & Partners
- Why isn’t Tidal Range already part of the UK’s energy mix? – Ioan Jenkins, Tidal Range Alliance
- The potential to deliver efficient thermal energy from hydropower – Dr Robbie Sutton, Rotaheat
The full conference programme is available to view here.
Running alongside the conference will be a technical exhibition, bringing together industry professionals and many of hydropower’s leading practitioners to network and share the latest innovations.
For more information, including registration fees / details please visit here – discounted rates are available for anyone registering before 30th April.