Following the unprecedented success of its first two Digital Insights webinars, Low Carbon Agriculture show has announced that the next session in November will focus on ‘Innovations in Agri-Tech.’
Taking place on Wednesday 18th November at 18:00, expert guests will discuss the many benefits of the latest on-farm technological innovations.
Speakers and topics for the November Digital Insights session include:
- Andrew Ward MBE, Lincolnshire farmer, and Forage Aid founder, will discuss new agri-tech employed on his farm business and the benefits he’s seen first hand
- Will Wells, founder and CEO of Hummingbird Technologies, will present on the carbon and sustainability benefits of remote sensing and data analytics
To submit your questions either email email@example.com, or Tweet or post it using the hashtag #LowCarbonAgri.
David Jacobmeyer, show organiser, says Digital Insights have been a fantastic success:
“We are encouraged by the great engagement we’ve seen so far on our Digital Insights webinars. We’ve had just under 400 register for both the ‘Reaching Net Zero in Agriculture’ session and the ‘Opportunities for Renewable Energy on Farms’ webinar, which also ran over because we received so many questions.”
Digital Insights are hosted by Low Carbon Agriculture Show, which announced this October that the event will move to a fully interactive, digital format on 9 and 10 March 2021, to support farmers not only during the Covid-19 pandemic, but through a rapidly evolving industry, as well as ensuring everyone involved stays safe.
The remaining monthly Digital Insights sessions will run on the following dates, on the lead up to the show:
- November 18, 2020 – Innovations in Agri-Tech
- December 16, 2020 – Low Carbon Transport
- January 20, 2021 – Environmental Land Management (ELM)
- February 17, 2021 – Show Preview
To register for LCA Digital Insights visit www.lowcarbonagricultureshow.co.uk/lca-digital, where you can also register – for free – to take part in the event in March.