The World Biogas Summit 2021 – There’s No Net Zero Without Biogas
July 6 - July 8
This summit from the World Biogas Association is all about how to efficiently capture the 105 billion tonnes of organic wastes produced annually around the world, recover the valuable gases and nutrients and recycle them in the form of clean energy and natural fertilisers.
By managing all organic waste as important bioresources, through anaerobic digestion and the generation of biogas, global GHG emissions can be cut by 10% by 2030. Untreated organic wastes are a problem. Anaerobic digestion not only solves this problem, but also delivers the greatest value from these bioresources.
The Summit will open on 6th July with a keynote address by Keisuke Sadamori, Acting Deputy Executive Director, International Energy Agency, and sessions over the three days will discuss:
- De-risking Biogas Project Investments
- Biogas – the key to unlocking low carbon food chains
- Models for a Just Rural Transition
- Biomethane – the driving force behind a cleaner planet
- How data innovation is consolidating AD performance
- Biogas and Sustainable Finance: Taking a Systems Approach to Fundingsuccess
- Biomethane; today’s transition fuel, tomorrow’s green gold
Also, in conversation with WBA CEO Charlotte Morton will be John Hanselman, founder and CEO, Vanguard Renewables, who has blazed a trail in forging strategic alliances with farm associations, utilities and the food industry, including Starbucks and Unilever.
For more information and to register, visit: www.world-biogas-summit.com