Live from Holkham: Creating a Low Carbon Estate
November 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Holkham Estate in Norfolk, known for its 18th century country house, rolling landscapes and beautiful beaches, is also a fascinating example of how climate change and the rural economy intersect. This webinar, filmed live from Holkham Hall in Norfolk, will investigate where they are at in their sustainability journey and what lessons CLA members can learn and apply to their own holdings.
The team at Holkham have incorporated climate change considerations into their business planning, farming enterprises and rural tourism operations, creating a sustainability strategy that touches all parts of the Estate. There will be a specific focus on renewable energy projects, with a talk from Hugh Taylor, from Roadnight Taylor.
- The Earl of Leicester, Holkham Estate
- Hugh Taylor, CEO, Roadnight Taylor
- Peter Mitchell, Managing Director, Holkham Estate
- Jake Fiennes, Head of Conservation, Holkham Estate
- Alice Ritchie, Climate Change Lead, CLA