- This event has passed.
EN webinar with Wattstor – Going beyond simple solar: how to optimise renewable energy on your farm.
November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Energy Now will be hosting a free webinar for its members at 5:00 PM GMT on Wednesday 29th November, in which an expert from Wattstor, Jack Peck, will explore ways to optimise renewable energy usage on your farm via a well-chosen battery solution.
Jack Peck, Business Development Manager at Wattstor will aim to dispel a few myths and set out a clear route forward for the next phase of renewable energy in agriculture: battery energy storage.
Jack will cover the following points:
• Retrofitting batteries to farms with existing solar & wind installations
• Expanding your solar installation in the post FIT era
• How to determine if your land/farm can benefit from battery storage
• Identifying when storage is the perfect solution for your business
• What is load shifting and why is it key to maximising returns from solar?
• DC battery solutions – when grid constraints become a limiting factor
The webinar is free to attend for Energy Now members, register here.
Not already an EN member? Register here for free.